Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Gifts Part I

On Friday night I had my annual "All Girls Christmas Party Extravaganza!" This year we had a small grab bag gift exchange. Then afterwards my three Best Friends slept over and we all exchanged our christmas gifts in our PJ's by my Christmas tree :) Heres a quick look at the things I got.





This is what I got in the grab bag-an itunes gift card, M&M's (My favorite) and a Russel Stover Chocolate Marshmallow treat!

Philosophy Cinnamon Icing Body Wash and Fudge Cake Body Wash
I got these body washes from Abbey and Sarah. (as seperate gifts though!) The little bags they came in are so cute! and they both smell delicious, I'm so excited to use them!



All the Urban Decay things I got


Urban Decay Marshmallow Sparkling Lickable Body Powder


Abbey gave this to me, and it actually does taste really good! and the packaging is so adorable-its sitting on top of my vanity now.


Urban Decay Eyeliener/mascara set

Sarah gave me this cute little set. It comes with the classic mini Urban Decay eyeliner in "Zero" and a mini Urban Decay mascara.


Full sized Urban Decay Eyeliner in "dime"
Sarah also gave me this eyeliner. Ive been wanting a glittery silver one for so long now and this one is perfect! Its so creamy and sparkly!


Army Green Cross Body Bag


Elif got me this bag and I am in love with it! its the perfect size, and great for when you dont feel like actually carrying a purse, because you can just swing it over your shoulder. The color is also perfect for this seeason.

xoxo-Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment