Monday, May 30, 2011

Fashion Show

I am the president of my high school fashion club. This year for our fashion show our theme was "Around the World". We had just a little show at our towns local festival-but it took a TON of work to put together! The Girls all worked so hard and the show came out great. For our runway music we used "Shut up and Let me go" and "That's not my Name" by the Ting Tings, and "Waka Waka" by Shakira.

Catherine-India. Me-Kenya






Bali, India

Kenya, Africa

Morrocco

Tokyo, Japan

Athens, Greece

Upper East Side, NYC

Amsterdam, Holland

England

Sydney, Australia



My Outfit:
Maxi Skirt-Urban Outfitter
Crop Top-Urban Outfitters
Headband-Urban Outfitters
Wedges-Famous Footwear
Assorted Bracelets-My own

xoxo, Carly

1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun!!!! :D I wish my school had a fashion club!

    ReplyDelete