Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Casual-Chic Summer Afternoon

Todays outfit is super casual. This is what I wore to work (I'm a secretary in a school office). The outfit is very simple and basic, so I was going to add more accessories. But after I added the belt I really loved how it looked. I thought it was so simple and chic. If I didn't have the belt on then maybe I would have put my hair up with some statments earrings, but I thought that the belt gave it just enough of a classy, and effortlesly put together vibe.



I wouldn;t typically use this bag with this outfit, but this is the bag I use for work, so I figured I'd still keep it in the post


























T shirt-Old Navy
Skirt-Forever21
Belt-Urban Outfitters
Bag-Lesportsac (Free gift at Teen Vogue University)
Shoes-Famous Footwear
Ring-Claires

1 comment: