Thursday, July 7, 2011

Iced Chai Tea Latte

 Tonight I went to a cute little shopping area near me with my boyfriend. When I met him in front of starbucks he already had my drink for me ("Tall Iced Chai Tea Latte with nonfat milk"-he knows it by heart now) We walked around for a little bit with our drinks, window shopping and what not. It was such a lovely night. Then I dragged him into Urban Outfitters with me (my heavan!) I actually got a couple of adorable things there that I'm going to use for upcoming blog posts. And then we ended our night at Red Mango-a frozen yogurt place. I got an original frozen yogurt, with strawberries, banana, and kiwi! This is such a healthy frozen treat, and I truly reccomend it.









Since it was such a nice night out I wanted to wear a dress so it would just be light and breezy. Maxi dresses have been a huge hit since last summer and I cant wait to get more! For my first one I just went with a plain black one, since I was afraid to try anything else! But now that I'm used to it, I think Im ready to buy more. But I would reecomend starting with a black one, as it is very slimming. (And you CAN wear a maxi dress even if you are short! I'm only 5'3. Just add a pair of wedges!)



















Maxi Dress-Forever21
Earrings-Rachel Rachel Roy
Ring-Charlotte Russe
Bracelet-Turkey (gift from a friend)
Purse-Nine West
Wedges-Famous Footwear
Belt-Urban Outiffters

xoxo-Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment